If you have to organise a date but you do not know what to do, here are some tips:
- Go out for dinner. Even though it is not the most original date ever, it is always nice to have a good dinner as a date. Besides if you want to get to know eachother, but you do not want to get too personal, a restaurant is the perfect setting.
- Go to a museum. Museum are a lot of fun and inspirational. Also you can see if your interest are alike by discussing art etc.
- Have a picknick in the park. This is a super cute date, you can bring all kinds of food (home-made or not) you can relax under the sun and have a romantic afternoon.
- Go to the movies. One of the most classical dates, but not a boring one. A perfect place, actually, if you do not feel comfortable with talking or if you do not know what subject to talk about. Now you can talk about the movie, or you don’t pay attention to it at all…
- Stay at home. Although this might not sound super exciting, it can be very romantic. you can decide whatever you want to do and there are many options. Such as watching a film or cook together.
- Have a dinner under the stars. Good food, stars, candle light and a cute date, Hello Romance!
- Go to the beach. Beach dates are great, they’re fun, simple and yet very romantic. And since you’re at the beach anyway, why not try to sleep there?!:)
Do you have any good places for dates?
Let us know in the comment section!
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose