We both are daydreamers and love it! You are just in your own world at that moment. However sometimes it can cause trouble. If you’re a daydreamer as well, you might recognise these things:
- When you talk to someone you usually answer with hmm and aha. Let’s face it, this happens all the time.
- Sometimes your own thoughts go a bit too far. when you start with a simple job and you suddenly become vice-president. Perhaps a bit too imaginative..
- You often don’t know what to say when you started a sentence. Your thoughts are already somewhere else.
- It is not seldom that you think of something else during a conversation. For example Zac Efron
- Oh, I’m sorry, what were you saying? is one of your most famous sayings. Sometimes it is way more fun to daydream than to listen.
- Nodding and hoping that it wasn’t a question is one of your favourite methods. Luckily it works most of the time.
- Sometimes you just disappeare in your dreams and are not able to listen or speak. And those moments are the best!
Do you recognise any of these problems or do you have any other?
Let us know!
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose