I love sleep because it is like a time machine to breakfast.
We all know them, the stressful mornings where you have to do loads of things and do not really feel the need to make breakfast for yourself. So instead, you grab something easy that is not particularly healthy. Since we still go to school, we have to get up really early and we find ourselves not having enough time to make a big breakfast. That is why we always like to think about easy, yet, delicious and most importantly healthy breakfasts to make. Here are our favourite recipes:
This is a very easy recipe and another advantage about this recipe is that you have to make it the night before. This way you don’t even have to bother in the morning to make your breakfast it is already done. It is perfect for in The Autumn/Winter days and healthy. It only takes 5 minutes to make.
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Boiled water
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Put the oats and the almond milk in a jar.
- Slice the apple in pieces and add it together with the cinnamon to the oats and almond milk.
- Mix it all together by shaking the jar.
- Close the jar properly and put it in the fridge.
- (NEXT MORNING) Boil the water and add to your jar.
- Enjoy your breakfast!
(SIDE NOTE: you can also add some extra toppings such as raisins)
Avocado banana mousse
This is, yet again, a very easy recipe and perfect for mornings when you are in a hurry. It is healthy tasty and done in 5 minutes.
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- some coconut rasp
- some walnuts
- some cocoa powder
- Remove the peel of the banana
- Cut the banana into pieces and put them in your blender
- Slice the avocado and add to the blender
- Add some cocoa powder
- Blend all your ingredients
- Put your mousse in a bowl
- And finally, sprinkle some coconut rasp and walnuts on your mousse
(Vegan) Healthy pancakes
This is probably our favourite breakfast recipe. Alright, we have to admit that this takes a bit longer to make, however, it is still very easy, delicious and in fact healthy. So, treat yourself on this breakfast once in a while.
Ingredients (4-5 pancakes)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 5/8 cup almond milk or coconut milk, whichever you prefer
- some cinnamon
- (1 egg)
- some red fruit
- 1/2 banana
- Cocoa powder
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them properly. (if you’re not vegan you can add the egg as well.)
- Heat a frying pan on your stove and put some coconut oil or butter in it.
- Putt a bit from your pancake batter in the frying pan until it forms a proper pancake.
- Cook your pancake until both sides are brown.
- Repeat these steps until your out of your batter.
- After all your pancakes are done, put them on a plait.
- Add your fruits, cinnamon and cocoa powder and enjoy your breakfast!
(SIDE NOTE: be aware of the fact that these pancakes take a bit longer to fry than usual pancakes. It is not odd if the first ones fail, however, after a while you’ll get the hang of it.)
These are our favourite breakfasts we make when we are in a hurry. We absolutely love them and think they are delicious and healthy. They are a great way to start your day with.
What is your favourite breakfast?
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose