C is for cookie, and cookie is for me.
~ Cookie Monster
We love cookies!! And we often eat to many of them, so we were looking for a healthy recipe which would give us the ability to eat as many cookies as we want without feeling guilty. Here is our very, very easy recipe for oatmeal cookies.
- 2 big bananas
- 100 gr oats
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- 30 gr walnuts
- some cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Add the oats to the bananas
- Chop your chocolate and walnuts into little pieces and add to your banana-oats mixture
- Add the cinnamon and mix all your ingredients
- Make 16 little balls of your mixture and put them on the oven plate
- Bake your cookies for 20 minutes in the oven
We think these cookies are delicious and very easy to make, it is hardly an effort. Within 30 minutes you’ll have 16 cookies all for yourself.
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose