He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.
Our favourite drink to consume during these cold days is a delicious hot chocolate. However, these aren’t too healthy and since this is the season where you often do not eat really healthy anyway, we wanted to make a healthy version of our favourite drink. It is very easy, you only need three ingredients and it is still delicious.
Things you need:
- 50 ml almond milk or regular milk
- 2 tbl spoons cacao powder
- some cinnamon
- 1 tbl spoon coconut blossom sugar
What you need to do:
- Make sure that the almond milk is hot, in order to make your hot chocolate. You can do this by putting your milk in your mug and heating it in the microwave. Or you can put it in a pan and boil it on the stove.
- When your almond milk is hot enough, add the cocoa powder. Make sure all the cocoa powder vanishes.
- Then add the coconut blossom sugar.
- At last, put some cinnamon on your hot chocolate and enjoy!
SIDE NOTE: to make it a bit more sweet you can add a piece of dark chocolate or whipped cream, do, however, notice that this is not particularly healthy, but nevertheless really delicious!!
This is our very, very easy recipe for a hot chocolate. It is a bit less sweet than your usual hot chocolate, however, we actually prefer it this way.
What is your favourite winter drink?
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose