It happens all the time. They all become blueberries.
~ Willie Wonka
One of our absolute favourite snacks at the moment are blueberry muffins. We think that they are absolutely delicious and could basically eat them everyday… Here is our recipe for these delicious treats.
INGREDIENTS (10 muffins)
- 210 GR all-purpose flour
- 150 GR granulated sugar
- 83 ML oil (preferably sunflower oil)
- 1 egg
- 83 ML milk (we like to use almond or coconut milk.)
- 150 GR blueberries
For the topping
- 100 GR granulated sugar
- 45 GR flour
- 60 GR butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Stir the flour and sugar together.
- Mix the oil, milk and the egg in a separate bowl.
- Add the oil mixture to your flour mixture and stir it together.
- Add the blueberries.
- For the topping: Mix the butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon. It needs to become a crumbly kind of dough.
- Fill the muffin baking molds with the muffin batter and sprinkle the topping over it.
- Bake the muffins for approximately 25 minutes.
Enjoy your snack!
This is our currently favourite recipe for are current favourite snack. We hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do!
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose