As long as you know how to bake, life is sure to be sweet.
We absolutely adore baking. It helps us to relax and get our minds of things. Something new we’ve been trying are vegan recipes. Just to see whether they taste as good or even better than regular recipes. Well, this is most definitely the case with the following vegan banana bread recipe. It is super simple and absolutely delicious.
- 300g all-purpose flour
- 150g sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50g oatmeal
- 100g raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 bananas
- 100 ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Put the dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix them.
- Stir the remaining ingredients in a different bowl until you’ve got a smooth batter.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Transfer your batter into a cake mold.
- Put the bread in the oven and bake it for approximately 40 minutes until it has a golden look.
- Bon appetit!
We absolutely love this recipe and could eat this banana bread all day. We hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.
Lily~Rose & Kiki~Jane