Candy Corn Kisses
There is still a month left in Autumn and one of our favourite things to do during this time of year is baking. Recently we tried to make these pumpkin muffins and we absolutely loved them! There sweet, easy to make and a perfect treat for the Fall time.
- 500 gr pumpkin
- 150 gr butter
- 150 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon pumkin spice spices
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and put them in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure that you cool down the oven to 175 ℃ after you’ve roasted the pumpkin pieces.
- Beat the butter and the sugar until it becomes a creamy, soft mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one to your mixture.
- Add your flour and pumpkin spice to your muffin batter and stir.
- And last but not least, put your pumpkin pieces into your batter and mix all the ingredients briefly.
- Divide the batter over the muffin baking tin.
- Put the muffins into the oven and bake them in approximately 20 minutes.
We hope you will enjoy them as much as we do!
What do you love to bake during Autumn?
Kiki~Jane & Lily~Rose